Applying to The Branch School
Prospective families are invited to visit throughout the school year to see how our preschool, elementary, and middle school learners are leading with love. The Branch School has a policy of rolling admissions, which allows us to admit transferring students immediately when we discover our offerings and program are a good fit for a particular applicant.
Throughout The Branch School's application process, we seek to build a complete picture of each prospective student—strengths, opportunities for growth, interests, and personality. We enthusiastically welcome families who wish to contribute to our connected community and share in our mission of helping every child love to learn, learn to lead, and lead with love.
Branch Admissions – Step by step
- Schedule a tour and/or attend an Open House event to meet our Admissions Coordinator, Juanita Wilson
- Submit an online application
- For grades 5-8, register to take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) through the Educational Records Bureau (ERB)
- Submit additional documents and forms
- Schedule your child’s Shadow Day and interview.
If you have questions, please email Juanita Wilson, Admissions Coordinator.
We provide strong academics, but we also instill curiosity that drives problem solving. I want our students to be curious and ask questions. Having that excitement about learning is much more important than having a lot of rote knowledge.