Tuition and Fee Information
A quick overview of the 2018/2019 Tuition & Fees
Tuition amounts listed below are based on the one-payment option.
For other payment options, please download the full 2018/2019 Tuition/Fee Schedule (PDF).
|PK3 (3 years old by 9/1/18)|
|Five Days (8:30-12:15)||$8,150|
|Five Days (8:30-3:20, aft. nap & play)||$11,750|
|Three Days (8:30-12:15)||$5,550|
|Three Days (8:30-3:20, aft. nap & play)||$7,650|
|PK4 (4 years old by 9/1/18)|
|PK4 Five Days (8:30-12:15)||$9,450|
|PK4 Five Days (8:30-3:20, aft. nap & play)||$12,950|
|First - Fourth Grade (8:20-3:20)||$15,600|
|Fifth Grade (8:00-3:30)||$16,250|
|Sixth - Eighth Grade (8:00-3:30)||$18,250|
- Fees for Prospective Students
- Facilities Fee
- Enrollment Fee
- Technology Fee
- Full-Day Option
- Extended Care
- Fees for Late Payment of Tuition & Fees
- Annual Tuition
- FACTS Management Company
- Tuition Guarantee Fund
- Financial Aid Program
- $600 (non-refundable; due for all students each year)
- Completion of online re-enrollment by February 1 will secure a place for your child in our program.
- Enrollment fee and facilities fee, if applicable, will be billed to your FACTS account.
- The enrollment fee includes textbooks, classroom supplies, yearbooks and PA membership.
- Tuition includes all local, day field trips plus a field trip shirt.
- Catered lunch, school pictures, book orders, spirit t-shirts, after-school programs, and overnight or out-of-state trips are optional expenses.
- Afternoon naps followed by playtime and structured activities are available for a fee of $12 per hour for students enrolled in the half-day PK3 or PK4 programs. See below under Extended Care for full-year afternoon care option.
- Please make prior arrangements when your child is staying in the afternoon.
- Morning Care for arrival between 7:30 and 8:00 is a $5 charge. Prearranged additional morning care is available between 7:00 - 7:30 for a $20 charge.
- Morning care (8:00 - 8:30) is free, as well as between 7:45 - 8:00 for siblings of 5th-8th grade students.
- One specific day each week of afternoon care (nap & play) (12:15-3:20) costs $1,000 per year. This is included in full-day tuition for PK3 and PK4, but half-day students can pay for specific days of nap & play to get savings over the $12 per hour drop-in rate.
- After-school care (3:30-6:00) is $12 per hour charged in 15-minute increments.
- The extended care fee for late pickup after 6:00 p.m. is $36 per hour charged in 15-minute increments.
Annual tuition is payable in three options: a single payment, due by June 20, 2018; two payments, due by June 20, 2018 and January 20, 2019; ten equal payments, first payment due by June 20, 2018, with the remaining nine payments due monthly, by August 20 through April 20, 2019. Payments can be made at any time BEFORE the due date. Please note: the student's tuition obligation is for the entire year (or such portion as may remain after date of entrance), regardless of whether the student completes the school year at The Branch School. This includes cases of prolonged absence, withdrawal, or dismissal. Please note: for those enrolling after the start of the school year, tuition is not prorated for less than one month. The enrollment fee is not prorated, and the full amount is due regardless of date of enrollment.
The Branch School uses FACTS Management Company to process tuition and incidental expenses (extended care, field trips, etc.). All families are required to enroll in FACTS through the Admissions tab on the school website. FACTS has a nominal yearly fee. For any questions, please contact the Business Office at 713-465-0288.
Because the student's tuition obligation is for the entire year (or such portion as may remain after date of entrance), families who do not pay the entire tuition in one payment are required to participate in the school's Tuition Guarantee Fund. This Fund will provide half the remaining amount of tuition due under the enrollment contract if a student should leave the school before completion of the academic year. Families who elect to pay their tuition in two payments or in monthly installments are required to participate in this Fund. For families who pay the full annual tuition by June 20, 2018, participation in the Fund is optional. No refund of tuition can be made except as provided under this Fund. The Tuition Guarantee Fund requires a one-time payment with the first tuition payment by June 20, 2018. (See tuition schedule).
The Branch School offers a need-based Financial Aid Program starting at the kindergarten level. The purpose of this program is to enable qualified students to attend the school who could not otherwise afford to do so. Families awarded financial aid must reapply each year in order to renew the award. All information will be kept in strict confidence.