Skip To Main Content


Where your financial support leads

Tuition covers around 90% of the cost of a private school Branch education. As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, tax-deductible donations from parents and families, alumni, faculty, and others who believe in The Branch mission are vital in covering the remaining 10% of operating costs and safeguarding the school’s financial health. When you give to The Branch School Fund and support the school’s philanthropic efforts, you safeguard the singular Branch experience that inspires our children to Love, Learn, and Lead.

Your giving ensures:

  • Branch attracts and retains highly qualified faculty who embody our perspective and values.
  • Students are known, loved, and supported, thanks to low student-teacher ratios.
  • Every learning space across campus is well-resourced with the tools our children need.
  • Technology remains updated and prepared to support an ever-changing landscape.
  • Branch can provide tuition assistance to qualified, deserving students.

For more information, please contact Robbin Mills, Director of Advancement and Human Resources.

Preschooler excited about toys; The Branch School; Private School in Houston
Excited student swinging during recess; The Branch School; Private School in Houston
Middle school girls excited about their carrots from the Outdoor Classroom; The Branch School; Private School in Houston