Education has never been so important
Tuition covers on average 90% of the cost of a Branch School education. Contributions cover that difference.
Join Our Mission
Since 1977 we have served children, and the Houston community each year becomes more aware of the value of a Branch School education. Many of our graduates go on to receive citizenship and achievement awards and volunteer within the larger community. Staff members have received notable recognition, as well as our Outdoor Classroom program.
Where Does Your Gift Go?
Your financial support furthers our mission of inspiring students to love, learn, and lead. Thank you! Gifts help to:
- Retain outstanding faculty and staff
- Support an optimum classroom environment, which includes low student/teacher ratios (something that our parents overwhelmingly appreciate)
- Support the exceptional uniqueness of our programs that include character development, environmental education, and problem-solving
- Updating needed technology to remain competitive
- Provide tuition assistance for qualified, deserving students
THE BRANCH SCHOOL FUND FOR 2018-2019 Year - Runs July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019
The Branch School Fund runs from July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019. Your gift greatly benefits our students and our academic programs. We thank you in advance. Our goal for this year is $250,000.